Paul D. Anderson graduated summa cum laude from the University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Law in May 2012. While in law school, he interned for Senior U.S. District Judge Ortrie D. Smith at the Western District of Missouri and at the U.S. Department of Labor – Office of the Solicitor. He is licensed to practice in the State of Missouri.
Paul is an accomplished writer, lecturer and legal analyst on concussion litigation. During his last year of law school, he immersed himself in the medical and legal issues involving concussions in sports. Noting the emerging area of sport concussion injury litigation, Paul created the website, NFLConcussionLitigation.com. It has become the “go-to source” for chronicling the litigation against the NFL and NCAA.
Paul is also the Editor of Concussion Litigation Reporter. The national media regularly seeks his insight, and he has been a panelist at multiple CLEs and sports law symposiums discussing the NFL and NCAA concussion litigation.
When Paul is not busy studying and practicing law, you can find him cheering on his beloved St. Louis Cardinals, mountain biking, cycling or golfing.
Appearances, Lectures, Presentations and Commentary:
- Panelist, Concussion & Sports Litigation, Arizona State’s College of Law’s 3rd Annual Conference on Sports and Entertainment Law
- Panelist, Offensive Holding: Former NFL Players and Today’s Growing Concussion Litigation, West Legal Ed
- Moderator, NFL Concussion Litigation – The Science of Sport, Perrin Conferences
- Lecturer, Sports Management class at Northwestern University
- Presenter, Chicago Bar Ass’n Sports Lawyers Conference
- Panelist, Building the Case – A Legal and Medical Background of Concussions, Moorad Sports Law Symposium – Concussion Conundrum, Villanova University School of Law, March 15, 2013
- Panelist, NFL Concussion Litigation, University of Connecticut School of Law, March 28, 2013
- Panelist, Safety First?! The Legal Implications of Concussions in Professional Sports,
- 16th Annual Entertainment & Sports Law Symposium, University of Miami School of Law, April 6, 2013
- Q & A, NFL Concussion Litigation with Paul Anderson, Sports Law Talk
- Q & A, Smoking Guns, Big Tobacco, and the Demise of Football: Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About the NFL Concussion Litigation, The Legal Blitz
- Q & A, NFL Trial in Seau Death Lawsuit Could be a Decade Away, Expert Says, Carlsbad Patch
- SiriusXM NFL Radio Blitz
- Hockey Night in Canada on Sirius/XM
- SportsBiz Today
- ESPN Radio
- Canadian Television (CTV)
- Courts and Sports, WOKV 690 am
- Quoted by ESPN, Sports Business Journal, Forbes.com, Washington Times, USA Today, NFL.com, The Hollywood Reporter, KC Star, National Post and many more.
- Profiled by The Pitch and Slate’s Hang up and Listen